Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm the Forever Girl

This is pretty personal...but I wanted to share. It is from a journal entry from a few months ago.

"I'm the forever girl, the one who will stand by when everyone else leaves; the one who can't give up until all possible attempts have been explored; the girl who wants to be close to you; the girl who will make you feel better when you're down; the girl who has talents and abilities that are amazingly God-given; I'm the one who will encourage you when you feel like you've got nothing; I'm the girl that sees the glass as half-full; I'm the one who will stand by you, praying for you when you fall; I'm the girl who will be your biggest cheerleader and biggest fan all rolled into one; I am the girl who will be your partner, your friend, your lover, your confidante all in one beautiful human being. If you don't want me, it's your loss."

No comments: