Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thinking....

Over the past few days, I have realized that I have let a lot of my creative activities go for the sake of filling my time with other things. For example, I have a painting due to my young adults ministry at church that is barely started. I need to regroup myself and get with it.

I heard Dave Ramsey say today "Find something you are passionate about and pour yourself into it over the next decade." I realize that I love art and photography, as well as songwriting and yet, have I been pouring myself into those things? No is my answer. The good thing is that I can do something about it now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I just checked out your photography site - AWESOME! And, your most recent post about pouring your life into something you are passionate about - I'm so right where you are! I keep thinking later today, tomorrow, next week - and where am I today because of that? Same as yesterday and last week! Love ya. Becky