Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Behind Again...

I've gotten so far behind in my photo work. I have three sessions to edit...but this week I am nannying and don't have access to my beloved Photoshop. I'll post some new photos from the three sessions this weekend.

I am slightly disappointed that I'm not in class this semester. I've heard from some of my classmates that our Photo III class, which is large format, mainly black & white is pretty intense. In some ways, I am relieved not to be there but at the same time, I am sad because I'm not our shooting all the time. I've decided I need to just go out and shoot, at least one hour per week, just for myself...not for a class, not for a job...just because I love it. That way, I won't ever lose my love for the photography without it being a money-making endeavor.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I get that way when I feel like something important is slipping away. And just getting out and doing it for me seems to be the best answer. Love ya, babe.