Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Clean Sweep













The first generation of the Uhri's (my brother, my sister and I) must fight the natural innate tendency to be pack rats. It's in the genes...

So this year I decided that I need to start de-cluttering my life. Even though I feel like I am pretty organized, I can always do better.

On Saturday, my friend Lisa Wilson came over to help me organize my craft/office room. In a matter of two hours, we had completely re-organized the entire space...and to my delight, I actually want to be in this room again! There are still a few things I have to go through, but the results are amazing.

By the way, you should have seen the closet before--I couldn't get to anything because it was so full!

1 comment:

Shelly Waugh said...

Nice...I actually took a picture of my messy scrap room. I'll post it soon. Maybe a little before and after bloggy.