Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shred-alicious!


Due to my most recent organization conquests, I broke down today to purchase the $100 shredder in order to continue to maintain my sanity...money well-spent, especially after the "5 sheets only" shredder I had previously. This 14 sheet document eater cross-cuts with a lovely pull-out container and even has a special feeder for CD's and credit cards (can you say "plastictomy"). Yes, I'm a geek.

So I have spent the majority of the evening shredding papers that should have been discarded long ago.

On another note, I picked up this shredder at Office Depot, which happens to be one of the favorites amongst my siblings and I ("Ah, Office Depot" I often remark at my siblings trips to the beloved store). What can I say...we're nerds that love large office supply stores...

No comments: