Friday, July 07, 2006

The Greatest Artist

Who is the greatest artist in your mind? It could be anyone from van Gogh to Picasso or Mozart to Prince...musically, visually, photographically...there are so many people out there that we can emulate. We can aspire to do great art just like them.

Yet in my own life, the biggest inspirations to me is what I see around me. One of the most extraordinary things is the sunset. My mom often said "there will never be another sunset like that one ever ." Each uniquely made, with an amazing array of colors and layouts. Every time I look at the sunset, I think of the artist. He made each one just for me to enjoy. I even look at people, whom I love to photograph. How He created each one in His same image and yet unique in his/her own way (how cool is that). So in a lot of ways, each of us is a work of art.

The other day in class, I was pouring over magazines, attempting to get some inspiration from what others have done for my most recent project....but come to think of it now, I should be inspired by Greatest Artist of all...God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»