Monday, January 01, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again...






I'm back!

It was a great, peaceful Christmas in my house. This year I determined to NOT get my hopes up like I usually do and I quite enjoyed myself.

I spent the first few days in Wisconsin baking cookies (a tradition I started with my mom when I was in college), visited some friends and took pictures of the snow. Then off to the Upper Peninsula (the "U.P." as we Wisconsinites call it) for a few days of skiing. My entire family (dad, brother, sister-in-law, eldest nephew, middle nephew, sister, brother-in-law, youngest nephew, niece) all cram into a chalet near the slopes and ski away. It was great. Good snow, no family fights and good food (thanks to BEST sister-in-law EVER) along with TONS of laughs, including the middle nephew doing his rendition of "If I Were I a Rich Man" from The Fiddler on the Roof.

I love you, family. God has blessed me so!

Enjoy these pictures of my white Christmas....

NOTE: All pictures were taken out in my dad's back yard.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice pics, as always. Glad you're back!

Shelly Waugh said...

Glad you had a wonderful...peaceful time with your family.