Friday, January 12, 2007

Classes

I'm totally stoked!!!

This semester, I've got three classes...two of which I am SO excited about. It might be because I didn't have any photography classes last semester...anyway, I've got color photography and digital imaging. The best part is that in digital imaging, I'm learning Photoshop as well as Dreamweaver. By the end of the semester, I'll be able to build my own web site. Plus, Photoshop is going to come in handy with photography.

I did attempt to learn Photoshop CS2 on my own which was quite overwhelming. I am SO glad I'll have a class that teaches the principals of the program step-by-step.

As for color photography, I am excited as well. My instructor is going to be great. We've had fun in that class so far. Color balancing is going to be an interesting skill to learn.

I'll keep you posted on my progress....

1 comment:

Dave T. said...

Three days in a row! You're on a tear. Tilma