Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rolling Mill Hill

At the suggestion of my very creative friend Melinda, I went on an adventure today to take some photographs at Rolling Mill Hill, a new community development downtown, formerly Nashville General Hospital. She joined up with me to take some photos as well. Here's a sampling of some of them. I love to shoot on crystal clear days! By the way, the buildings are actually kinda creepy--like an old mental asylum or something. It was difficult to convey that in the photos, especially on such a beautiful day.






All photos copyright of Michelle Uhri.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool buildings! I like how the developers aren't tearing the old buildings down. Rather, they're converting them into usable, livable space. They'll make great lofts, won't they?