Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YUMMY

Last night I woke up on several occasions with a very sore throat. It could be due to the fact that since the weather has been nice, I have been sleeping with my windows open...but then again, I was so exhausted last night, I tend to think that a cold is trying to get me. I REFUSE TO GET SICK ON MY SPRING BREAK.

This morning I got up and sprayed my throat with Chloraseptic, the "Soothing Citrus" flavor. Soothing Citrus? Are you kidding me? More like "Gag-Me Citrus." Whoever thought throat spray that is attempting to taste like an orange would actually be soothing and refreshing must be shot...

2 comments:

Melinda said...

They should make it tequila-flavored so at least you KNOW it's going to be rough. (with a slightly salty exterior of course.)

y0mbo said...

You should try my friend Jeremy's solution: http://www.myfinancialjourney.com/archive/frugal-cure-for-a-sore-throat

He's gotten famous all over the internet for it.