Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree


Today I saw the funniest thing that would totally crack my friend Melinda up ('cause she shares my wacky sense of humor). I was walking through Sears and leisurely walked past a big group of adults and kids, which appeared to be a family. The mother walked by, then the grandmother and several kids...and as I glance down, I notice two feet extending out from one of those cone Christmas trees used as decoration (they kinda look like an oversized dunce cap). The kid had taken the thing and put it over his head and only the bottom portion of his legs could be seen. He was attempting to follow his family without them noticing. I busted out laughing at the sight--how creative those little guys can be.

Ah kids....

1 comment:

Melinda said...

hee hee... I just love that stuff!