Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunsets


My heart and eyes are naturally drawn to sunsets. I have always thought they were so amazing, like a painting in the sky. Once while admiring a sunset with my mom, she said "there will never be a sunset exactly like that one ever." Just like snowflakes, sunsets are each unique with no two alike. I like to think of them as a gift from God--like He painted it specifically for me to enjoy.

Here is one I took from my brother's house in Wisconsin. Remember, you are looking at something unique--never to be seen or experienced again, ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw the BEST sunset last week. It looked like a postcard. The moon was a tiny sliver and the sky was about 3 different colors and the skyline was silhouetted against it. Wish I could have taken a picture!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I wish you could see the sunsets in New Mexico. Maybe someday. I love clouds...they are one of my favorite creations of God.