Saturday, October 28, 2006

#17


So I finished another book today...which brings my grand total for the year to 17. I have already surpassed my goal (which was 15) so now I can relax. This is the first time in years since I set book reading goals that I haven't been scrambling to reach my goal. Good thing...

The book I finished today was a little light reading from Christian fiction author Karen Kingsbury. I have read a lot of tough books lately and needed a little easy reading. I totally got sucked into the book on my plane ride last weekend and since then couldn't put it down. If you ever want some "fluff" her books will do the trick!

You can visit her web site: www.karenkingsbury.com

1 comment:

Shelly Waugh said...

i wish i was a faster reader. one day i will be.... you inspire me to read more... thanks!